- Robust basement structure in steel powder painted with bright and smooth finishing
- Robust head structure made in one unique piece of structural steel
- Patented Hydraulic system for fine regulation of bow feed and cutting pressure
- Blade motor 1,4/2,4 Kw; 2 Speed regulation 32 – 64 m/min
- Miter cutting -45°/+60°; bow rotation through conical bearings independent from the plans for piece support
- Front console for setting cutting speed, bow feed, and pressure
- Eccentric roller for short piece cutting
- Wide Plans for piece support for a comfortable and practical cutting area
- Complete coolant equipment of 50 lt. tank with electro-pump 3ph. 0,1Kw inside the basement
- Sensor for monitoring blade rotation
- Measuring device L=500 mm with height regulation
- Large chips container for easy cleaning
- Bimetal blade M42 mm 3660x34x1,1, cardboard box + pallet, service wrenches, instruction manual, and spare parts list.
All CARIF models 260/320/450 are completely Hydraulic:
closure of the vice, bow feed, and pressure. The Carif hydraulic patented system has been designed with 2 commands: BOW FEED and CUTTING PRESSURE.
Thanks to this system the blade regularly descends, with a constant auto-regulation for every material type, section, and thickness.
• Increased productivity, no operator during a cutting cycle
• Always straight cut, auto-regulation based on material hardness and section
• Longer blade life, no blade stress when worn out
• Easy to use, the fast setting operation
• Fast operation time, no idle time, more efficiency