- Semi-motor version - manual operation of the upper cheek, bending process motorised
- Designed for professional use
- With foot operation
- heavy, compact weldment
- With continuous sharp bending rail
- Standard with manual adjustment of the bending angle by means of nonius ring
- Particularly low-maintenance
- Hardening of standard tools available on request: sharp bending rail and bending strip hardened, segmented tools and bending strip hardened, segmented goat foot tools and bending strip hardened
- Further swivel bending machines available on request
Quality Made in Europe
Extensive accessories can be found in the Metallkraft catalogue!
Details of sheet thickness max. refer to sheets with a tensile strength of 400 N / mm².
|Working width max.
|Sheet thickness max. Mild Steel
|Sheet thickness max. Stainless Steel
|Sheet thickness max. Aluminium
|Opening between upper and lower beam max.
|Engine power bending
|Dimensions LxWxH in mm
||2475 x 560 x 1290 mm