Motorized sheet metal shears with NC-controlled back gauge
- Thin sheets are supported in order to be able to apply dimensionally to the back gauge
- the pneumatic sheet holding device with selector lever for the direction of the sheet metal chute
- The operator can choose if the section falls into the backroom or the operator side
- Powerful drive via gearbox-supported motor and massive chain
- Backs can guided on round shafts 750 mm driven by ball screws
- Positioning control of back gauge Mapper HT071 with digital dimension display
- heavy and robust steel construction in welded construction
- constant, low cutting angle for optimum cutting results
- Control panel on the left side of the machine Side stop 1.000 mm with scale and T-slot
- 2 material support arms 500 mm with T-slot
- Balls in the support table for easier material transport
- Cutting gap adjustment with a ratchet wrench and vernier ring
- high-quality knife (also suitable for stainless steel)
- Cutting edge LED lighting with silhouette
- Rear room safety with side plates and light barrier
- continuous finger protection device
- mobile foot pedal with EMERGENCY STOP switch
- All moving parts are stored with low maintenance
- Electrics from “Siemens” and “Schneider”
Extension of the back gauge from 750 mm to 1,000 mm
Miter fence Adjustable, removable miter fence for angles from 0 ° -180 °
- Manual central lubrication
Mobile sheet metal tray: Mobile tray for the rear space of the machine. Maximum load 300 kg
|Length (product) approx.
|Width / depth (product) approx.
|Height (product) approx.
|Weight (net) approx.
|Recording power drive motor
|Output power drive motor
|Total connection value
|Total current consumption
|Nominal mode drive motor
|Duty cycle drive motor
|Cutting length max.