The Carif 320 is a premium, semi-automatic bandsaw with left and right mitre and hydraulic operation of the vice and saw bow. It features a variable blade speed drive to cope with various materials
- Robust basement structure in steel powder painted with bright and smooth finishing
- Bow structure in special aluminium alloy hardened
- Patented Hydraulic system for fine regulation of bow feed and cutting pressure
- Blade motor 1,1/1,4 KW; 38-76 m/1’
- Mitre cutting -45°/+60°; bow rotation through conical bearings independent from the plans for piece support
- Electrical cabinet easily movable for the best ergonomics
- Wide Plans for piece support for a comfortable and practical cutting area
- Complete coolant equipment of 50 lt. tank with electro-pump 3ph. 0,1Kw inside the basement
- Measuring device L=500 mm with height regulation
- Large chips container for easy cleaning
- Bimetal blade M42 mm 3025x27x0,9, cardboard box + pallet, service wrenches, instruction manual, and spare parts list.
All CARIF models 260/320/450 are completely Hydraulic:
closure of the vice, bow feed and pressure. The Carif hydraulic patented system has been designed with 2 commands: BOW FEED and CUTTING PRESSURE.
Thanks to this system the blade regularly descends, with a constant auto-regulation for every material type, section and thickness.
• Increased productivity, no operator during cutting cycle
• Always straight cut, auto-regulation based on material hardness and section
• Longer blade life, no blade stress when worn out
• Easy to use, fast setting operation
• Fast operation time, no idle time, more efficiency