The Carif 320 is a premium, semi-automatic bandsaw with left and right mitre and hydraulic operation of the vice and saw bow. It features a variable blade speed drive to cope with various materials
- Robust basement structure in steel powder painted with bright and smooth finishing
- Bow structure in special aluminium alloy hardened
- Patented Hydraulic system for a fine regulation of bow feed and cutting pressure
- Speed variator Kw 2,2; 20÷100 m/1’
- Electrical cabinet easy to move integrated with front display for: rapid setting of frame position, cutting speed regulation, piece counter
- Mitre cutting -45°/+60°; bow rotation through conical bearings independent from the plans for piece support
- Wide Plans for piece support for a comfortable and practical cutting area
- Complete coolant equipment of 50 lt. tank with electro-pump 3ph. 0,1Kw inside the basement
- Measuring device L=500 mm with height regulation
- Large chips container for easy cleaning
- Bimetal blade M42 mm 3025x27x0,9, cardboard box + pallet, service wrenches, instruction manual and spare parts list
The 320 BSA VAR-E is the most appropriate machine when there are output roller tables because frame height is controlled by the front console
All CARIF models 260/320/450 are completely Hydraulic:
closure of the vice, bow feed and pressure. The Carif hydraulic patented system has been designed with 2 commands: BOW FEED and CUTTING PRESSURE.
Thanks to this system the blade regularly descends, with a constant auto-regulation for every material type, section and thickness.
Increased productivity: No operator during cutting cycle, Ø stops.
Always straight cut: Auto-regulation of blade-stress based on material hardness and section.
Longer blade life: Slows down the bow descent without straining the blade when worn out.
Easy to use: Practical, simple and ergonomic operations.
Fast cutting operations: Fully hydraulic cycle. More efficiency.