Manual Metal Folder - FSBM 1520-15 E
- FSBM – Manual swing bending machines with workpiece clamp by foot pedal
- The workpiece clamp by means of foot pedal thereby both hands remain free for the material supply
- Different tool variants available E, S2, HS2 and HSG
- The powerful auxiliary cylinder facilitates bending
- Next passage between the top and bottom cheek of up to 25 mm
- Self-lubricating plain bearings
- Clamping pressure of the upper beam via non-slip thumbscrews is easily adjustable
- Adjustment of material thickness by means of a knurled screw
- Adjustable stop for bending angle
FSBM 1520-15 E
- Segmentation 25-30-35-40-45-50-75-100-150-200-250-250-270
Note on technical data:
- Sheet thickness max .: Performance data based on material with tensile strength 400N / mm²
- Bending capacity Stainless: factor 0.75
- Bending capacity Alu: factor 1.2
- Hardened top tools are required to bend Stainless
|Working width max.
|Bending capacity max. Stainless-steel
|Bending capacity max. Aluminium
|Bending angle max.
|Weight (net) approx.
|Bending capacity max. Mild Steel 235 N / mm²